Afternoon work: Skeleton (5.3M mp3). This is one of five improvised song sketch skeletons recorded this afternoon with special guests Greg Meredith and Paul O'Rear.
I also have the vocal melodies and harmonies completed, fine tuning the words for resinging tomorrow, for what will become the last public Song Sketch of 2004.
1. internal structure composed of bone and cartilage that protects and supports the soft organs
2. a supporting structure or framework, as of a building
3. an outline or a sketch
4. something reduced to its basic or minimal parts
5. one that is very thin or emaciated
1. of, relating to, or resembling a skeleton
2. reduced to the basic or minimal parts or members: a skeleton crew
3. computer science - of or relating to a set of incomplete instructions intended to be completed by a specialized program
1. skeleton in one's closet
2. a source of shame or disgrace, as in a family, that is kept secret
[Greek skeleton (soma), dried-up (body) neuter of skeletos, from skellesthai, to dry up]
* * *